Wednesday 20 January 2010

BBQ on the 9th Jan (4th post)

After coming back from Pantai Remis,
we took out all the bbq equipment n started washing all the required things

I was left alone as everyone went to do their own stuff ..
My bro ' B chai' n cousin 'Ah Chin' were in the kitchen
preparing and serving the food.
We had prawns, fishes, squids and hotdogs

Noone elses was around..
They were either playing with the children or watching tv
the moment everything was ready ..
they'll come out automatically

Everyone then started to take whatever they wanna eat

But this 'Xiao didi' (small kid) is the fastest of all ..
He was the first person to start bbq-ing his hotdog

The prawn is XL size .. it is even larger than the fish ..

Thats my prawn n fish !!
But honestly, in my opinion bbq seafood is better than Chicken wing

My cousin bro 'Ah Keat' was seen stir-frying
some squid with its black squid ink ..
Although it looks disgusting but the taste isnt bad at all !
I tried the same thing but what i did was to
stir-fry prawns with sambal chilli and onions ..
Lets try doing that again during Cny .. It was really fun !

~Adios~

~*Elle*~

No comments:

Post a Comment